The Dacon Rescue Dummy is probably the best and most realistic training dummy developed for water rescue training. While executing training on various rescue equipment provided to customers we often came across different types of test dummies made of filled coveralls or other training manikins which had a very light weight and a low resemblance to a real human body.
As a response we developed a training dummy with the following key features:
- Realistic height (1,9 m) and weight (up to 85 kg)
- Realistic joints, with restricted limb movements similar to human`s
- Extremely rugged - The rescue dummy survives a drop from a Heli-Deck on a platform and other rough usage
- Test dummy adjustable to float horizontally or vertically in the water
- Also available with a negative buoyancy for underwater SAR training
- Drainable for a lighter training manikin weight during transport or storage
The Dacon Rescue Dummy is in use on ships and in training centres all over the world as well as Fire Departments, Police, Diver training and many others.
The test dummy can be provided with a yellow (standard) or grey (for advanced SAR) PVC coverall.